Benefits of Yoga and Ayurveda after Chemotherapy in Cancer recently evaluated worldwide. Cancer has become a menace in society today. Physicians have found treatment for cancer that includes chemotherapy, which is the most appropriate treatment for eradicating cancer cells. However, this treatment has enormous poisons that can drastically change a patient’s body. Is there any way to deal with the effect of chemotherapy? Yoga and Ayurveda can help. Here you can fins a description of the benefits of yoga and Ayurveda after chemotherapy in cancer.
Yoga and cancer benefits
There are many benefits of yoga when treating cancer. A UK Study recently found out that yoga, especially meditation, slow stretching movement, and deep breathing help reduce the effects of chemotherapy. Here is how you can cope with chemotherapy through yoga
- Reconnecting spiritually and emotionally: yoga helps cancer survivors to reconnect with their bodies on a spiritual and emotional level. After surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy, cancer survivors will experience improved well-being through yoga.
- Improves life’s quality: the result of chemotherapy makes cancer patients restless and finds it hard to sleep; yoga has a relaxing effect on your body and mind which help relieve anxiety and allow you to sleep better.
- Helps you enjoy life at the moment: yoga to cancer patients brings attention and focus to the present. Yogic breathing styles focus on promoting relaxation and attention.
Ayurveda cancer benefits
Your body needs to be boosted to fight the poisons from chemotherapy treatment and cancer itself. Ayurveda uses different natural products to help boost your body immunity and help fight cancer. For example, caraway seed tea helps fight nausea and vomiting, some of the side effects of chemotherapy. Fermented soy products reinforce your immune system, slippery Elm tea mitigates mouth blister and eruption pain, Siberian ginseng help augment your immune system, and increase your vitality and endurance after chemotherapy.
Other Ayurveda natural products that can help you fight chemotherapy effects include:
- Olive leaf infusion: helps bolster your immune system
- Aloe Vera extracts: upgrade your immune system and reduces chemotherapy symptoms.
- Lots of vegetables and whole grain intake helps fight chemotherapy effects.
There are many more benefits of yoga and reasons why you need to try Yoga and Ayurveda as a way of helping you cope after chemotherapy. Just like any coin, chemotherapy has its pros and cons. The body experiences changes and damages which can take a year to recover. Taking time between appointments and treatments to do yoga and Ayurveda treatment can calm and rejuvenate your body and mind. Benefits of yoga and ayurveda after checmotherapy in cancer for sure has very high potential of development and use. More research and proper designed studies have to be made to prove it.